Thursday 4 April 2013

Kourtney Kardashian offers her 'spare womb' to sister Khloe




Kourtney Kardashian has offered sister Khloe her 'spare womb' – in an effort to help her childless sibling become a mother. In the latest episode of Kourtney & Kim Take Miami – which aired on Sunday


night - Kourtney offered to carry Khloé Kardashian Odom's baby should she and basketball ace Lamar decide they need a surrogate.






Khloé, 28, opened up to friends over dinner about her struggle to conceive.
'Since I married Lamar its been awkward,' she said.


'About a year ago we just said lets just let it happen – but when it didn't happen Kim was like lets go to the doctor.


'I found out I don't ovulate and my uterus lining isn't thick enough and I have to take pills to make my uterus lining thicker, and if that doesn't get thicker I cannot carry a baby – sometimes it just doesn't happen.'


Later Kourtney, 33, told cameras she feels desperately sad for her sibling.


'I overhear Khloe talking about her pregnancy drama and she never really talks to me any more and I don't really ask her.
'It just makes me sad that she has to struggle to get pregnant.'


Later when Kourtney was talking to Kim, 32, they raised the idea that Kourtney could be Khloe's surrogate.
Kim said: 'You love being pregnant.'


But Kourtney, a mother of two children, was initially reticent saying: 'I love being pregnant, but with my own children.
Later on in the episode Kourtney suggested the idea to Scott, 30.


At first Scott – who had been partying hard with paid appearances in Las Vegas - thought the idea was out of the question.
But later – after hearing from Khloe about Lamar's tragic past and the loss of his son Jayden - Scott changed his mind and actively encouraged Kourtney to offer to be a surrogate.


On her way to see Khloe, Kourtney revealed: 'I will be te oven for her bun if she should need it.'
Khloe, however, just laughed off the proposal.


'We've never talked about surrogacy, I think its really sweet though – but we are just not there yet.
'But I'll tell Lamar you are happy extending your womb to us!'

No comments:

Post a Comment