Wednesday 3 April 2013

Chris Brown Debuts 'Fine China' Video




 'You'll see me taking care of the girl, doing gentlemanly things -- showing another side of me. I know my female audience sees it.' - the singer says

Chris Brown pulls out all the moves in the video for his latest, "Fine China."
The Sylvain White co-directed visual features the lovestruck singer fighting for the love of his on-screen boo, ultimately coming face to face with her disapproving father.






"I wanted to go with a film director to set the mood and bring that artistic side to it," Breezy told Billboard during a sneak peek of his forthcoming sixth studio album, "X." "I'm not one who always loves to stand in front of the camera with flashy cars and big booty girls all the time. It's cool and I do features on raps (laughs). But I like to showcase a different side. I tweeted the other day that chivalry ain't dead. What that meant was, in this video, you'll see me taking care of the girl, doing gentlemanly things -- showing another side of me. I know my female audience sees it. But the naysayers might say, "No, that's not him.'"
"Fine China" is the first single off "X," which he says is his most personal album to date. "I've been going through my own trials and tribulations, overcoming a lot of stuff and persevering through things," he said. "And my release is the studio, that and painting. You can see it in my artwork. Hopefully when people hear 'X,' they will be blown away."
"Fine China" is one of ten videos the singer plans to debut in support of "X." "I’m trying to do 10 videos because my album is 'X,' Breezy told Hot 97's Angie Martinez (via Rap-Up). "I’m gonna do 10 videos and I’m gonna start shooting them before the album comes out. When the album drops, I drop all 10 videos so you see the visuals with the actual songs that you’ll love."
Check out the video on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment